A smile is an impression that shows a person's emotions. Having yellow and stained teeth with several discolorations can lower your confidence to meet the world. Many people are searching for how to whiten teeth on the internet. But nobody is fully aware of teeth whitening procedures offered by dentists. If you are suffering from stained discolored teeth that are not going away with baking soda and teeth bleaching then the dentist will have several solutions that can enhance your smile with teeth whitening. In this article, we have mentioned several facts about teeth whitening treatment that a person should know. If you are someone looking for a teeth bleaching dentist then you can simply visit our website. Read this entire article to not miss out on anything!
Why do you need teeth whitening?
Here are some reasons noted below that will help you understand teeth whitening importance so do make of reading the information written down carefully:
- Discoloration of teeth: if you are suffering from discolored and stained teeth you might need a teeth whitening procedure. Stained discoloration can be caused due to plaque and tartar around gums and teeth.
- Special Event or Job Interview: If there is an upcoming event or job interview marriage, or anniversary in which you’re the spotlight then you should visit Dental Care Houston for teeth whitening.
- Enhance Confidence: If you're one of the people that has been low on confidence for years due to stain and discoloration on teeth then you should require a smile makeover with the help of teeth whitening.
What are the causes of tooth discoloration?
There are numerous reasons from which your natural tooth color can get stained and discolored. We have mentioned some of the reasons below that will make you identify if you are one of these or not:
- Consumption of tetracycline during pregnancy
- Dark-colored foods and drinks
- Cancer treatments
- Amalgam restorations
What is the cost of permanent teeth whitening?
The teeth whitening cost can depend from dentist to dentist but typically, the treatment cost ranges from $650 to $1000. The price may vary due to the type of teeth whitening procedure the patient is getting and from which dentist.
How long does professional teeth whitening last?
A teeth whitening procedure by a professional dentist can last for six months to three years depending on the patient's oral health and habits. After a teeth whitening procedure if you consume alcohol, wine, and tobacco there can be some increase in the chance of discoloration on the tooth again. Due to these reasons, in many cases teeth, whitening procedures can only last for one year. Always ensure to ask your dentist about laser teeth whitening durability.
We hope you liked this article and it was a help in understanding in-depth about teeth whitening. If you are someone interested in knowing teeth whitening home remedies then you should visit our website where you can get in touch with our dentist that offers affordable teeth whitening treatment.